Sunday, November 18, 2012

so
I am on vacation in New Orleans.  I love this city, we come here every year, although I'm not sure I could ever live here.  Today is Sunday; Game day.  Game days around here are like a religion.  We got up and went to church this morning and saw a few people dressed in Saints gear, at church, and they weren't just young people.  A white haired old lady sat in front of me and sported her Saints championship shirt.  Driving down the road after church people wear garbed in Saints.  It's something impressive to see.  My husband spent a good portion of his life in Biloxi Mississippi, being a military brat, we consider that where he is from so we pull for the Saints all the way.  His parents now live outside of New Orleans so it makes it even more so.  Anywho, after church we went back to the hotel and changed into our own Saints attire and went to my in-laws to watch the game.  Football, beer and pizza.  What else could you ask for on a beautiful Sunday like today? Oh yeah, a Saints win:)

No comments:

Post a Comment