Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tonight I had finally watched Breaking Dawn part 2.  I have to be honest, I have not enjoyed the movies, but I watched them because I loved the books so much.  This last movie was the best.  I was in such shock from all of the deaths of the main characters.  I have always loved vampire books and movies.  They are so intriguing and romantic.  So it was no surprise that my trilogy, the Protector series, is a paranormal romance-centered around vampires.  I feel kind of silly telling people that though.  The topic has been so blown up and over done due to Twilight and True Blood.  Once the first book became what it did I vowed to make it different from the rest and I feel like I have.  I was so disappointed when previews came on TV of the wedding scene in Breaking Dawn part 1(I believe) because I had almost the exact same scene in Protect Me, so I got to work and changed it.  I love this series so much.  I had intended to end it with Protect Me(2nd book) but I got the idea for Protect Us(3rd book) and I knew I had to write it.  Like before, I ended it with the intentions of it being the last, but once again after being begged by a fan for another book, I came up with an idea for not 1 but 2 more in the series lol.  I am going to let the 3 I have now simmer for a little while and write some other things, but I have a feeling it isn't really the end.  Be prepared to see a forth in the series at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment