Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I recently finished a book, My Sister's Keeper by Bill Benners and it was an amazing book. Being a perfectionist it took him many years to complete this book, to get it exactly where he wanted it and I'm so glad he did. Here is the break down:

This riveting suspense thriller explores the special bond between a brother and sister when Richard Baimbridge rushes back to his coastal hometown of Wilmington, NC, to assist with his sister's recovery after she's brutally attacked and crippled investigating the rape of a 13-year-old. Coming face to face with his tormented past and a dark family secret, he fights to stay above the flood of childhood trauma and, serving as his sister's legs, is drawn into the dark underside of this quiet coastal community where he, himself, becomes the primary suspect in the murders of Wilmington's young girls.

This book was so well written and provoking, I found myself happy and mad and scared for the characters throughout. Thank you Mr. Bill for entertaining me so thoroughly. If you haven't read it yet you are missing out.

Here is his amazon link http://www.amazon.com/My-Sisters-Keeper-ebook/dp/B0014SFL7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360808817&sr=8-1&keywords=bill+benners

No comments:

Post a Comment